Friday, January 21, 2011

6 Months In...6 Months to Go

Hey folks! Just letting you know that on my YouTube page I have attempted to upload a couple of videos...I apologize that the video quality is poor, but it is the best that I can do while I try not to be burdened by premature aging that disallows me from understanding modern technology. I tried to load the videos on here like I usually would but it kept failing me. Anyway the link I think is

http://www.youtube.com/user/kozadaniel?feature=mhsn

One is an interview with the priest Fr. Anthony at my college and the other is just a slideshow plus a few videos with tunes. Once I have these things figured out I will try to upload some higher res versions. Anyway take care and I will get some more words written down here soon for you to gnaw on.

So here is the slideshow/video that is also on YouTube. This one is of somewhat better quality...

No comments: