Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Please excuse my absence...but #nuunspiration is coming...

I apologize for my absence for nearly 4 months. Life took me from Portland, Oregon, to Minneapolis, Minnesota to explore the field of Comparative and International Education at the University of Minnesota. That hasn't stopped me from hitting the trails though or finding myself becoming acquainted with new trails and new runners out here in the Midwest. My hat goes off to Mill City Running though. What a fantastic group of individuals.

That said, look for some updates here in the next week or so on my most recent past events, and the next 50k and 8 hour endurance run I have coming up in the next month.

As fall is approaching though, it can be tough to get outside with the cooler and darker days...it doesn't mean it is impossible though. Get out there. Stay hydrated. Get that heart pumping. Find your #nuunspiration.



No comments: