Saturday, March 15, 2008

7 Minutes tell You About 4 Weeks!!!!!

OKOKOK...So I know it has felt like years since I wrote anything on here, but do not worry, it has only been about a month....OKay so I am using a computer that has about a 3 second delay on when I hit the keys and when they come out on the screen, alsop random capitol letters will type...therefore I Will not be worrying about grammar or spelling ri...ok then. so the past few weeks have been up and down up and down up and down. we are still currently in training, we swear in in about 4 weeks. being with the host family has definiteily been a worthwhile expereince but at times daunting. the communication barrier sidefinitely a struggle at times, and even though i am learning the language i am only learning key phrase and statements for hte time being. trainining has been...well what can i say.........(I AM DOING MY BEST PART TO CENSOR THIS BLOG FROM THE US GOVERNMENT.....MANY OF THE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT ARE COMPLETELY TRUE ARE THINGS LIKE THIS IS THE MOST DISORGANISED EXPERIENCE IMAGINABLE.....BUT I CAN NOT TELL YOU THINGS LIKE THAT)........OKAY...so i need t ogo because i haVE 3 MINUTES...do not get worried at my censored statement above...the experience has been amazing and worthwh8ile./...ui will write moer soon..peace and love to all..the ugandan people are amasaing! they are lovely and appreciateive even though there is much struggle to seperate their need and their dependency on muzungus.... byebye for now...!!!!!!

No comments: